Tree Cabling & Bracing
Tree Cabling and Bracing
Trees with a structural defect or condition that may pose a high risk of failure can often be saved with a supplemental support system such as tree cabling and bracing.
- Help Strengthen Weak Branches or Limbs
- Reduce the Risk of Tree Failure or Splitting
- Reduce Stress Damage Caused by High Winds
- Help Support the Weight of Ice, Snow, or Heavy Foliage
- Reduce the Risk of Potential Injury or Property Damage
- Extend the Life of a Tree
Extending Your Tree's Life
A tree service professional can identify weak limbs and large co-dominant stems for signals that a tree may benefit from a supplemental support system. The cabling techniques we use can be very effective for extending the life of a structurally flawed tree.
The cables and braces should be inspected periodically and should be combined with proper pruning to further reduce the risk of tree failure and potential injury or property damage.
If you are concerned about any of your trees or believe they may be unsound, let us help you determine the best course of action.
Reduce Stress Damage on Your Trees
Reduce stress damage to your trees from wind, ice, and heavy snow. Let us assess your trees for signs of weakness and identify the weak points that may benefit from cabling and braces.